Ready to go to "Cairo"? The Leftovers' eighth episode airs this Sunday, but what's it about? You'll have to wait until Sunday at 10 pm ET, but to tide you over, here are five things worth knowing about the coming hour.
1. Patti is up to something that involves...lots of clothing:
2. That plan may include a fat stack of cash that Laurie is hoarding:
3. Kevin and Dean are wearing flannel and wandering around in the woods:
4. Dean says a flannel-wearing Kevin told him "it was time to end it":
5. Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad director Michelle MacLaren directed the episode, which is "excellent" according to a writer who's seen it: